romantic quotes 2022

 Reading romantic quotes is a great way to make your loved one’s day a little brighter, so make sure you pick out some of your favorites from this list to send today!

1. “I will never stop trying. Because when you find the one, you never give up.” – Cal Weaver

2. “True love is rare, and it’s the only thing that gives life real meaning.” – Nicholas Sparks

3. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Harry Burns

4. “It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.” – Vladimir Nabokov

5. “Because of you, I can feel myself slowly, but surely, becoming the me I have always dreamed of being.” – Tyler Knott Gregson

6. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis

7. “When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far; no one can ever tear them apart.” – Anonymous

8. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Anonymous

9. “I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out.” – Elizabeth Barrett Browning

10. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.” – Anonymous



https://www.quoteambition.com/romantic-quotes/#:~:text=%20Best%20Romantic%20Quotes%20%201%20%E2%80%9CI%20will,me%20I%20have%20always%20dreamed%20of...%20More%20

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post